Examples of compleXia expertise in training include:
Development and presentation of advanced training courses for the Bureau of Resource Sciences training facility, for example:
- concepts, administration and end-user training in computer software systems;
- technology transfer and training for the Land Resource Evaluation Program in Indonesia on advanced information management/system development management and integration framework modelling;
- technology transfer and training for the Marine Resource Evaluation Program in Indonesia to develop an integrated coastal zone management and planning system;
- development and presentation of parts of a two week series of courses on advanced information management and analysis to management and technical representatives from six of the ASEAN nations.
University Lecturing experience including:
- teaching preparation - design and production of teaching aids and resources;
- training of undergraduates;
- training and supervision of research students;
- training in lecturing and small group communication skills.
Workshopping with multi-disciplinary experts to develop integrated modelling strategies.
|| Home page
|| Publications ||
Web site established: 20 September 1998
Last updated: 20 September 1998
Site designer and maintainer: Kim Malafant (email@example.com)
Copyright © 1998 by Kim Malafant. All rights reserved. This
Web page may be freely linked to by other Web pages. Contents may not be
republished, altered or plagiarized. compleXia
not control or endorse the content of third party Web Sites.