Postal address: PO Box 3011, Belconnen ACT, 2617, Australia
Telephone: +61 (02) 6253 8342
Fax: +61 (02) 6253 8346
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
ACN 081 613 541
- Analysis, design and implementation of a Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) system. Clients: ESRI Australia Defence and Department of Defence.
- Analysis, design and implementation of a Time Management System. Client: Department of Primary Industries and Energy, Bureau of Resource Sciences.
- Development of strategies for High Performance Computing Environment Directions. Client: The Bureau of Resource Sciences High Performance Computing Centre.
- A Scoping Study for the design and development of a Project Management System. Client: Department of Primary Industries and Energy, Bureau of Resource Sciences.
- Irrigation Futures Framework: Development of an integrated biophysical, production and socioeconomic simulation framework to identify the likely impacts of policy and program options for sustainable irrigated futures in the Murray-Darling Basin. Client: Murray-Darling Basin Commission.
- Multiple use of forests: Development of a decision support system to assist and explore methodologies for the multiple and sequential use of forest ecosystems. Clients: DPIE, DEST and PM & C.
- Ballast Water DSS: Development of a prototype DSS system for risk analysis in ballast water handling . Development of system specifications and tender documentation. Client: AQIS.
- Development of a geographic information system (GIS) to describe and evaluate the distribution and abundance of grazing livestock populations and their productivity in Australia.
- Evaluation and coordination of data sources and information in the Murray-Darling Basin for integration into a framework for exploring alternative options for the Irrigation industry. Client: Murray-Darling Basin Commission.
- Christmas Island species and site abundance classification and analysis. Client: Environment Australia
- Weed strategy analysis: Review of methods and survey design(s) and analysis of survey for establishing criteria in identifying weeds of national significance and establishing suitable regimes for funding. Clients: DPIE and the National Weed Strategy Executive Committee.
- Soil Carbon Analysis: Development of spatial models and methods to estimate soil carbon changes with profile depth for use in calculating Australias CO2 budget post-Kyoto. Client: Bureau of Rural Sciences.
- Bio-regionalisation analyses: Extension of the IBRA and Marine regionalisations of Australia for evaluating environmental change. Clients: Environmental Resources Information Network (ERIN) and Environment Australia.
- Degradation of Land Tenure Systems: Analysis of the effects of varying landuse and soil types on the propensity for degradation in Australian landscapes.
- Marine Resource Evaluation Program: Technology transfer and training for Indonesia to develop an integrated coastal zone management and planning system; Systems and Network review. Clients: Asian Development Bank and Indonesian Government.
- Review of Aeronautical Data Management Systems. Client: Air Services Australia.
- Review of Information Technology standards and strategies for the Australian Institute of Marine Sciences. Client: Australian Institute of Marine Sciences (AIMS).
- Review of pest management information systems (PMIS) across Australia to identify the potential for, and limitations to, the development of compatible PMIS to meet Australias needs.
- Opportunities for regional rural adjustment: an overview of the range of regional adjustment needs of rural industries across Australia. (Barson, M., Evans, G., Fordham, D.P., Walcott, J.
and White, D.H. 1993).
|| Home page
|| Publications ||
Web site established: 20 September 1998
Last updated: 20 September 1998
Site designer and maintainer: Kim Malafant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright © 1998 by Kim Malafant. All rights reserved. This
Web page may be freely linked to by other Web pages. Contents may not be
republished, altered or plagiarized. The complexia.com.au does
not control or endorse the content of third party Web Sites.